vShare is an installer of free applications for iPhone, iPod and iPad. Due to the recent end of Installous, Apple users have been forced to find another application that has the same features like this and finally we have found the perfect alternative. Even vShare has some improvements over Installous, such as reducing the waiting time to start a download. In order to enjoy vShare on your iDevice, you will need to have the Jailbreak and Cydia installed. If you already have it, read on and discover how to install vShare on your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
Steps To Install vShare
- If you have not jailbroken your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 7, here is an article where we explain how to do it.
- To start installing vShare you must enter Cydia and click on the “Manage” or “Management” icon, on the black strip located at the bottom. Here first get the vshare download on your ios devices.
- Once inside “Manage”, you must give “Sources” or “Sources” the second option.
- Now, to continue with the vShare installation process, click on the “Edit” or “Edit” icon, top right, and then “Add” or “Drive”, top left.
- By clicking on “Add” you will see a window appear to enter a link, in which you must write “repocydia.com/” (without the quotes) and click on “Add Source” or “Add Source”. Let it install, this process may take a few seconds.
- When the installation is complete, press “Return to Cydia” to return to the home screen. Now, to install vShare on your iDevice, click on “Search” or “Search”, bottom right.
- In the search bar, type the name of the application “vShare” and it will appear just below the application, click on it.
- Now, just click on the “Install” or “Install” icon, top right, “Confirm” to confirm the installation and wait for the process to complete. Once the installation is complete, press “Return to Cydia” to return to the home screen, and then you can go to the main menu of your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- When you are in the menu you will see that you already have the icon of your new vShare application, click on it to open it. You already have vShare installed on your iDevice! Once inside vShare, to search for free applications you just have to give the magnifying glass, top right, and write the name of the application you want to search. And if you want to know other alternatives to Installous, here is a list of the best ones.